httpd-users mailing list archives

From RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <l...@computerking.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] virtual server not seen exterally
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:15:37 GMT
I have set up several virtual host containers in ssl.conf one of which
looks like this.

</Virtual>

<Virtual *:9000>
##
##Computerking.ca DBMA interface
##
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/DBMA/dbmailadministrator"
ServerName dbma.computerking.ca:9000
ServerAdmin rmvg@computerking.ca
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/dbma.computerking.ca.ssl-httpd-error.log
TransferLog /var/log/apache2/dbma.computerking.ca.ssl-httpd-access.log
SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/sslcerts/certs/mail-cert.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/sslcerts/certs/mail-key.pem

#leave this
off??==============================================================
#SSLOptions +FakeBasicAuth +ExportCertData +CompatEnvVars +StrictRequire
#==============================================================================

<Directory "/usr/local/www/DBMA/dbmailadministrator">
  AllowOverride None
  Options ExecCGI MultiViews
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
  AuthUserFile /usr/local/wwwpasswd/.htpasswd
  AuthGroupFile "wheel"
  AuthType Basic
  AuthName "Administration Only.  Please enter username and password."
  require valid-user
  order allow,deny
</Directory>

<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
   SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
</Virtual>

I can see this host fine from inside my network but it does not work from
the outside world.  NOTE i can ping the address from the outside so my dns
is working.  My other virtual host seems to work fine from both the inside
and outside network.