httpd-users mailing list archives

From Max Timchenko <...@maxvt.com>
Subject Re[2]: [users@httpd] InstallShield "interrupted" - both 2.0.54 and 1.3.33 - help!
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:32:50 GMT
Hello Patrick,

Saturday, April 23, 2005, 1:17:28 PM, you wrote:

PD> Did you try the usual Windows troubleshooting steps already?
PD> - Empty temdirs, both IE, System and cookies?
PD> - remove Apache registry items?
PD> - save the conffiles to another location and remove all dirs relating
PD> Apache?
PD> - Reboot?
PD> - Try a different user or in Safe mode?

Thanks for the suggestions. Tried all. Didn't help.

I've located something called XAMPP, which is Apache + PHP + many
other goodies in a nice zip archive format. If I'll get no other
suggestions for this strange problem, will try to extract Apache only
from XAMPP archive tomorrow.

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:max@maxvt.com