httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter <nibble.of.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Reverse Proxy with filtering using Apache2
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:04:29 GMT
Hi Nick,

mod_publisher does not seem to work for me. I cannot dynamically give
patterns like perl's or sed's regexes. The problem on Win32 seems to
be a piping issue. The script and also a small C++ program I hacked in
work when run on command line. However, from Apache with
mod_ext_filter it does not work.

--
Best regards,

Peter