httpd-users mailing list archives

From Milan Andric <mand...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] complete list of directives depending on AllowOverride AuthConfig
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:18:01 GMT
Hello,

I am planning on removing AllowOverride AuthConfig from my non-SSL
virtual hosts.
This would disable use of AuthType Basic|Disgest in .htaccess files so
clear text http auth is discouraged.  We allow it on the SSL hosts.
One thing I was looking for is a complete list of directives that
depend on the configuration,
AllowOverride AuthConfig
so I know what is affected by turning it off.  Is such a list
available?  I searched the apache documentation but could not find a
complete list.  The only ones i see are
(AuthDBMGroupFile, AuthDBMUserFile, AuthGroupFile, AuthName, AuthType,
AuthUserFile, Require, etc.).  the "etc." is not expanded anywhere.

Thanks for your help!

--
Milan