httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard Paladino <palad...@iii.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SUMMARY: Installation problems on Solaris 9 : can't find library arguments
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:39:45 GMT
Thanks, Dan, that did it.

I didn't realize the LDFLAGS variable had to include the -L, I thought the
value itself was enough to use it...

I had tried in the past with LD_LIBRARY_FLAGS and that didn't seem to work
here, but setting the LDFLAGS variable as follows:

setenv LDFLAGS "-L/usr/lib"

...did work.

Thanks for the help,
Richard