httpd-users mailing list archives

From dan <i...@hostinthebox.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] special configuration on forum based site
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 02:42:40 GMT
Jerome Macaranas wrote:
> can anyone here post their apache config.. for v1.3 a config that hosts a very
> busy forum site..
>
> On Wednesday 27 April 2005 22:12, Craig Dunigan wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Jerome Macaranas wrote:
>>
>>>hi,
>>>
>>>	i know i have to consider a lot of things to speed up replies but in the
>>>area of apache is there a configuration i should be more focused on?
>>>
>>>tia,

Please bottom-post.

I don't know how someone posting their Apache configuration file will
help your situation.

What kind of problems are you running into?

Which forum are you using?

What is the load on the server?

Does this forum have a SQL backend?

Could it be possible that this SQL backend is under lots of load?

Please, elaborate on your situation.

Thanks
-dant