httpd-users mailing list archives

From Josh Cheney <jo...@netsville.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_jk for Apache 1.3
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:28:11 GMT
I am not familiar with mod_jk, but I just wrote a rewrite rule to
forward all .jsp requests to Tomcat, and let Apache handle the rest.

    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule ^/(.+).jsp http://192.168.11.203:80$0 [P]

Just replace the IP and port number with your values, and you should be
good to go. All jsp pages will be passed to Tomcat, but Apache will
handle everything else.

--
Josh Cheney
joshc@netsville.com