httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anastasios Angelidis <voo...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Reverse Proxy, Spelling And Rewrite.
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:32:44 GMT
I see...

Well am also testing Pound and Pound takes care of these issues... Thing
is... Pound is not as proven as Apache or is it? :D

Case insensitive URLs, trailing slashes and what not...

As for ProxyPassReverse doen't matter if it's case sensitive or not. The
bigest problem is when someone types in the URL.

Which brings me to rewrite, I went through the rewrite guide, which
shows most use cases like the trailing slash problem. But i ran into
some issues...

When I have some time I will post my config for that...

Thanks