httpd-users mailing list archives

From Will Dowling <william.m.dowl...@nuim.ie>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache & PHP woes
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:39:28 GMT

Ok I posted this problem awhile back but still haven't found
a solution. I running Solaris 9 and installed Apache 2.0.52
which works perfect . I compiled from source with these
flags :

./configure --prefix/usr/local/apache2 --enable-modules=so
--enable-ssl=shared --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl

 then done a make && make install

So then I downloaded php-5.0.2 Solaris package and installed
it. Configured php.ini, added libphp5.so to httpd.conf and
restarted
apache.
When I tried to load up a test page with phpinfo() function
all
it showed was the source code of the webpage, yet it
displays
html perfect. It doesn't seem tobe loading the PHP module
correctly. Anybody have any ideas on this?

 Will