httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Sargent <powder...@snow.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] init.d/httpd file missing and error running apachectl
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:34:21 GMT
Boyle Owen wrote:

> [...]
Well, I was following the instal doc from php.net. Thanx for the link.

>If you don't specify a config file with "-f", the binary looks for a directory which was
defined at compile time. If you didn't change anything during compilation, this dir is /usr/local/apache2/conf.

I most certainly didn't change anything. I wouldn't know what to change
anyway.

> Also, do:
>
>./httpd -V

Ok, at work now..will do when I get home..

>to see what environment is compiled into your apache.

Will be interesting to see that. Cool.

>Rgds,
>Owen Boyle
>Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored.
>

>>Mark Sargent.

>This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary
the sender's company.

Cheers.

Mark Sargent.