httpd-users mailing list archives

From Erick Paquin <i...@erickpaquin.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with directory permissions in Apache under Windoze
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:46:04 GMT
Hi...if anyone can help!

I've been searching the net like crazy to find an answer and haven't
found any.

I can't seem to make any folders "writable" in apache under
windows...under Linux it's no problem, i can change the permission via
my FTP client but under windows the permission doesn't stay...

And i don't know what directive to put in the httpd.conf file to make
that happen either...

I'm trying to get some upload script working but of course because i
can't have any folders "writable" my script doesn't work!

Can someone help?

Erick P.