httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Oleg M. Golovanov" <o...@4net.ru>
Subject [users@httpd] cp: cannot stat `mod_auth_radius.c': No such file or directory
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:54:19 GMT
I try to configure Apache 2.0.53 on FreeBSD 5.3 with the following options
(I should like to add freeradius module for httpd-2.x as it written in
INSTALL):
----
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-headers --enable-http
--enable-usertrack --enable-ssl --enable-static-support
--with-module=aaa:mod_auth_radius.c 2>&1 > script-httpd2.log
----

After that I got the following error:
----
cp: cannot stat `mod_auth_radius.c': No such file or directory
----

But I really put this file into the appropriate directory "modules/aaa".

Can anybody prompt where to search thwe cause of problem?

Oleg Golovanov