httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Esterle <eeste...@nc.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] config question
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 11:20:20 GMT
I am trying to incorporate additional sites into an existing Apache2
server that already has a Plone catchall rewrite rule.  Specifically, I
am trying to get Gallery working.  I can get one or the other working
fine, and I can get both working by way of a rewrite rule for Gallery
but it breaks the image path and no images show up.  I have tried the
following but neither is allowing both sites to function correctly
simultaneously:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URL} ^$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.html !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.php !-f
RewriteRule ^/(.*) \

http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/my-site.org:80/gentoo/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]

The following will show both sites but the image path in Gallery are
broken:
==============================
RewriteRule ^/gallery/ - [L]
RewriteRule ^/local/ - [L]
RewriteRule ^/icons/ - [L]
RewriteRule ^/~(.*) - [L]
RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/ - [L]
RewriteRule ^/(.*) \

http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/my-site.org:80/gentoo/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]

If you have been through this already I could use some help.  Thanks,

Eric