httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Montanari <carlo.montan...@t-systems.it>
Subject [users@httpd] A problem with reverse proxy
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:14:42 GMT
Hi all.
I'm using Apache 2.0.53 as a reverse proxy, to publish in Internet an
internal site of a customer of mine.
Everything is working fine, except for some large PDF files, that appear
corrupted when read with some browser (either Firefox or IE).
The same files, with the same browsers, are read correctly when
accessing them directly, without  the reverse proxy.
I've tried sniffing the network traffic and I can see that a request
(not working) is served as "Content-Type: multipart/byteranges" between
the browser and the reverse proxy, but as "Content-type:
application/pdf" between the reverse proxy and the original site (I
don't know if it is relevant).
Any hint?

TIA, Carlo