httpd-users mailing list archives

From zcat <z...@maxnet.co.nz>
Subject [users@httpd] watermarking images on the fly
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 06:31:41 GMT
I have a directory full of jpeg's. I'd like to intercept any request in
this directory (eg for /images/foo.jpg) and instead have apache run
"/images/watermark.php" which will return the appropriate image headers
followed by watermarked jpeg data..

I've got a fair idea what to put in my script, but what do I put in
.htaccess to make this work?

--
On June 1, 2001, Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, told the Chicago Sun-Times: "Linux is cancer."
Unsurprisingly that's incorrect; LINUX was released on August 25th 1991 and is therefore a