httpd-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin <benja...@netyantra.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] turn off error logs
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 05:51:37 GMT
Yes..setting the level to minimal(e.g crit) duz work on Apache 2.0.
Also, setting it to /dev/null also works, but thats a work-around.

I am not sure if the same works on the older 1.3 versions.. I tried
putting crit, error, n other levels individualy, but even warnings were
being written into the logs.

Phillip Susi wrote:

> Set it to /dev/null?

>> Right.
>>

>>> To disable completely, comment the line:
>>> # ErrorLog ...
>>

>> Nope.  ErrorLog defaults to logs/error_log if it is not present in the
>> config file.
>>
>> Joshua.

Benjamin Jacob.

Disclaimer :
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission to whom it is
addressed, or have received this transmission in error, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission
is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission, which cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, arrive at wrong address or contain viruses. If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version.  This e-mail contains only the
personal opinions of the sender and does not represent an official
communication from NetYantra of any manner.