httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Omkar.H.N" <omka...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache web server : Getting "Page cannot be displayed error" randomly
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:24:43 GMT
Hello,

I have attached the HTTPD.conf file. Please let me know if there is
anything wrong with this....

Regards,

Omkar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Octavian Rasnita [mailto:orasnita@fcc.ro]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:29 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache web server : Getting "Page cannot be
displayed error" randomly

Hi,

I found the same problem with Apache 2.0.53 under Fedora Core 2 with
mod_perl 1.99.21.

No errors in the log file, but from time to time a 404 error in the
browser appears.

I don't know what could be wrong.

Apache, mod_perl, ...?

I thought that my program could be the problem, but in that case why is
this happening so seldom?

And why there is no error in the log file?

Thank you very much.

Teddy