httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michelle Konzack <linux4miche...@freenet.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Redirect Matching Question
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:59:49 GMT
Am 2005-04-29 13:39:46, schrieb Joshua Slive:
> On 4/29/05, Jack Stone <antennex@hotmail.com> wrote:

> In fact, it does seem to be catching the request.  Notice the "302"
> status code which indicates a redirect.
>
> Overall, you're wasting your time.  Worms *do not* follow redirects.
> The best a redirect could do is keep this request out of your error
> log.  But good admins want to see this information in their error log.

But because I have severalt 1000 daily which let my logs explode, I have
greate a file in the Web-Root "default.ida" because this is not a WORW
it is a FileSharing-Tool.

Now the request do not more produce 600 Bytes bytes but only  150 Bytes.

> Joshua.

Bisous
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM MichelleAC
0033/3/88452356    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Marrakech (irc.icq.com)