httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ovar" <0...@centrum.cz>
Subject [users@httpd] apache2 REQUEST_FILENAME
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:41:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm not really a C expert, so I need a little help.

The documentation for apache on some places mentions server variable REQUEST_FILENAME. I was
trying to print it out with my PHP script, but it looks like it's always empty. On the other
hand, REQUEST_URI gives me what I expect. I was grepping a little in httpd-2.0.54 sources
and found no place wher REQUEST_FILENAME is set (grep -r REQUEST_FILENAME *). REQUEST_URI
seems to be set here (I'm not sure, I really don't code C (-: ):

server/util_script.c:    apr_table_setn(e, "REQUEST_URI", original_uri(r));

So do you know where I can find and fix(?) the mechanism of setting REQUEST_FILENAME (on my
Linux server with PHP module 4.3.11 probably broken)?

Thanks!

Ovar