httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfe...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] webdav on win32 apache
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:07:37 GMT
The following is my configuration for a directory I
want to serve:

DavLockDB "C:/srv_root/httpd/DAVLock"
DAVMinTimeout 600
Alias /incoming/ "C:/srv_root/incoming/"
<location /incoming/>
  Dav on
  Options Multiviews Indexes
  Order Allow,Deny
  Allow from all
  AuthType Basic
  AuthName "WebDAV Restricted"
  AuthUserFile "c:\srv_root\httpd\.davuser"
  Require valid-user
</location>

Normal browsing behaves just fine, but I can't add it
in "My Network Place" with an error "The folder you
enter does not appear to be valid. Please choose
another"

I realized that "C:/srv_root/httpd/DAVLock" is not
created, so I suspect it's some security problem with
Win2k3? Who should own the directory
c:/srv_root/httpd? Apache seems to write to it just
fine as its log files are also under this directory...

If it's something else, can someone tell me what I am
doing wrong? Thanx!