httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski <ra...@id.uw.edu.pl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] calming down, sorry...
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:40:49 GMT
> for doing the dirty work.  Posting the whole file is like asking the
> list to do the  dirty work for you.

Like sitting last 2 days studying this config over and over, trying to
figure it out? Believe me, I did that, I tried at my machine at home
with blank config (no vhosts, no nothing, just the "default" config with
Options +Indexes)- and THAT still didn't work.

The summary is: I managed to get everything to work, except for including
HEADER- it simply isn't included.

I tried with FancyIndexing on, nothing
I tried with IndexOptions FancyIndexing, nothing

the error I'm getting definitely means I'm on the right track, since
mod_negotiations engages when I rename the header to HEADER.html
but so far, it has never been included and sent to client.

--
And... What in the world ever became of Sweet Jane?
	She's lost her sparkle, you see she isn't the same.