httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski <ra...@id.uw.edu.pl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache, FancyIndexing i HeaderName- i HEEEEELP!
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:53:32 GMT
> What is the setting of the HeaderName directive?  If you make it
> exactly match the filename you are using, then negotiation won't get
> involved.
>
> Joshua.

I attached entire config so anyone coud analyze it and see if I missed some
conflicting rules- which I couldn't find so far.

Take a look at <VirtualHost fairlight.id.uw.edu.pl>
[...]
HeaderName /HEADER

When I create HEADER nothing happened,when I tried HEADER.html
got error- nothing happened.
I tried various combination with .en .po (see AddLanguage)
and .html.en , .en.html, nothing...

And then I paniced ;-) (j/k).