httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski <ra...@id.uw.edu.pl>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache, FancyIndexing i HeaderName- i HEEEEELP!
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:05:02 GMT
Could anyone give me a solution for headers not being added to index pages?
(mod_autoindex, FancyIndexing on, IndexOptions FancyIndexing, Options Indexes,
HeaderName /HEADER)

The only hint I managed to get:
[Wed Apr 13 19:46:01 2005] [error] [client 193.0.79.161] no acceptable variant:
/home/fairlight/HEADER when I put HEADER.html in DocumentRoot of Virtualhost fairlight.id.uw.edu.pl.

Apache 1.3.33 (yes, please don't scream at me :) )

I suspect it's a clash in mod_negotiations, but I created HEADER.en.html,
HEADER.en, HEADER.html.en and ditto with .po and they're still aren't added.

Attaching the config (real one).

Thanks in advance.

--
Fashions have done more harm than revolutions.
		-- Victor Hugo