httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eimantas Vaičiūnas <eimantas.vaiciu...@sc.vu.lt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How can i minimise the hitts of weblogic server for the static sources.
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:09:49 GMT
On Wednesday 13 April 2005 04:11, rajas kumar wrote:
> This is my acces log of weblogic. Each time i given request for images and
> jsscripts access log should not be come in the picture.  Below log which
> shows for jsp pages as well as images and   jsscripts.  For images and
> jsscripts i dont want to hit the weblogic server how can do the configure
> to avoid hitting for the images and jsscripts.

It's possible to tell apache NOT to log certain file types. Use SetEnvIf
directive and then 'env=' parameter of CustomLog directive for OTHER file
types. I.e.:
---
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.gif$" static
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.jpg$" static
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.css$" static
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.js$" static

CustomLog /path/to/log/file logFormat env=!static
---
--
Eimantas Vaičiūnas
VU Skaičiavimo centras