httpd-users mailing list archives

From Charles Li <cli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: how to limit access to application base on port number
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 04:17:01 GMT
Joshua,
I am using Oracle App Server, which uses Apache as its
webserver.  I tried your suggestion on a newer version
of the App Server and it worked.  But on an older
version of the App Server it did not work.  Where it
fail is when I try to access server:7777/.  Any idea
why it would be different?

Thanks,
Charles Li

http://personals.yahoo.com