httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Robert D." <RDNel...@Mail.Donaldson.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache/Domain Controller
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:14:41 GMT
James:

> I know is totally uncool to even ask, but can anyone point me to some
> docs, or tell me why you should not run Windows Apache service on a
> Window's primary domain controller?

Admittedly, I know next to nothing about the M$ world, but from previous
posts I'd say you should probably look to M$ for documentation on why you
shouldn't run any extra services on a PDC. As a *nix guy myself, I'd have to
second previous posts about avoiding Windows as on OS (for obvious reasons),
but I don't think that's what you're asking.

 ~ Robert