httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steven Pannell <steven.pann...@zooplus.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache and virtual hosts
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:17:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to configure a virtual host on port 81 using apache 1.3.31 and jk
1.2.6 (linked to tomcat 5.5) but cannot get mod_jk to forward the requests.
My config looks like:

<VirtualHost *:81>
    DocumentRoot /www/htdocs
    ServerName 122.133.12.21
    Port 81

    JkWorkersFile /usr/local/apache/conf/workers.properties
    JkLogFile     /www/logs/mod_jk_log
    JkLogLevel    debug
    JkOptions     +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories

 # send all requests ending in .jsp to loadbalancer
   JkMount /*.jsp  worker1
   JkMount /*.do  worker1
</VirtualHost>

in the debug output of mod_jk I can see the following error:

Found a suffix match worker1 -> *.jsp
wc_get_worker_for_name, done did not find a worker.

The apache / tomcat config works fine outside of the virtual host section
(port 80).  Just does not work inside the virtual host using port 81.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Steve.