httpd-users mailing list archives

From "oxfordmusic.net" <li...@oxfordmusic.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache seg.fault after PHP upgrade
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:26:48 GMT
I decided to take the plunge and upgrade three of my servers to PHP5 on
Saturday.
They're all RaQ4 machines running  Apache/1.3.29.
The build all went fine and i went to install it. After restarting Apache i
got a "httpd dead but subsys locked" message.
I did as much debugging as I could (php -i worked so I'm assuming the PHP
bit was all OK).
I finally got to this point:
[root] httpd -t
Syntax OK
Segmentation fault
The weird thing is this error was replicated on only two of the three
machines, the third one worked fine.
I have no idea where to go from here. Can anyone give me some tips on where
to look next?

Cheers
Andy