httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jay" <...@dez-fam.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Directory index
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:17:40 GMT
I replaced the IP addresses with those X.X.X, I didn't know if it was wise
to post my real ones.
This Apache server is running on a MAC OSX 10.3.
Again I can browse the site without any problems, it's just when I  do
something like this to see pictures when I receive the forbidden error.
http://www.mysite.com/pictures/game/

## Default Virtual Host Configuration

<VirtualHost X.X.X.X:6969>
        ServerName test.server.com
        ServerAdmin webman@server.com
        DocumentRoot "/Library/WebServer/Documents/www"
        DirectoryIndex "index.html" "index.php" "index.htm" "default.htm"
"default.html"
        CustomLog "/var/log/httpd/access_log" "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"
        ErrorLog "/var/log/httpd/error_log"
        ErrorDocument 404 /error.html
        <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
                SSLEngine Off
                SSLLog "/var/log/httpd/ssl_engine_log"
                SSLCertificateChainFile "/etc/httpd/ssl.crt/ca.crtX"
                SSLCertificateFile "/etc/httpd/ssl.crt/server.crtX"
                SSLCertificateKeyFile "/etc/httpd/ssl.key/server.keyX"
                SSLCipherSuite
"ALL:!ADH:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:!SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL"
        </IfModule>
        <IfModule mod_dav.c>
                DAVLockDB "/var/run/davlocks/.davlock100"
                DAVMinTimeout 600
        </IfModule>
        <Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents/www">
                Options All +MultiViews -Indexes -ExecCGI
                <IfModule mod_dav.c>
                        DAV Off
                </IfModule>
                AllowOverride None