httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Santosh Kurian" <santosh.kurianparam...@patni.com>
Subject [users@httpd] IPF porting of HTTP Server (2.0.53): Test related guidelines/info
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:32:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm in the process of porting the 2.0.53 (open source) release of Apache
HTTP server to 64-bit (IPF) platforms, viz. Windows 2003 server, Red Hat
Linux AS 3.0 and  HPUX 11iv2. I'm looking for some useful pointers for
testing the code modifications done for the port. I suspect, there may be
already existing resources like sample test programs, porting guidelines,
detailed design drafts, etc.

Appreciate any kind of helpful responses.

Thanks,
Santosh K

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.