httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE: [PHP] Encrypted 2.5+M files do upload, but don't create a record when stored as LongBlobs (PHP/Apache/MySQL)
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:23:43 GMT
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:10:27 -0600, Steven Altsman
<webphp@efastfunding.com> wrote:
> This may be a stupid question. If it is, could somebody do a one line reply
> of "it is." That way I will know to turn my attention elsewhere.

It's not a stupid question, but you probably aren't asking in the best
place.  Your problem likely has very little to do with Apache httpd,
and everything to do with either php or mysql.  Since both of those
programs have active user communities, you'll probably have better
luck seeking them out and asking the question there.

Joshua.