httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Config file
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:30:12 GMT
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:21:38 -0800, jay <jay@dez-fam.com> wrote:
> thanks, I checked the documentation and was wondering about the port issue.
> Since the internal will be on another port where will I put that info?

You gave the impression that you already knew how to setup the
internal/external sites, and just wanted help on the restrictions.  Do
you also need info on how to setup the two sites on different ports?
For that, you need a Listen directive for each port, and a
<VirtualHost> section for each port.  See the documentation for
IP-based virtual hosting.  (IP-based and port-based virtual hosting
are esentially identical.)

Joshua.