httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christian Klinger <cklin...@novareto.de>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_auth_cookie - Problem
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:20:10 GMT
Hello Apache Users

I dont know if this is the right place to ask????

I use Apache as a reverse (and login) Proxy for Zope!

If i use mod_auth_cookie to set the Authorization Header I see this
traceback!

UUencoded `cklinger:klinger' as `Y2tsaW5nZXI6a2xpbmdlcgB'
AuthCookie set `cklinger:klinger'
as `Basic Y2tsaW5nZXI6a2xpbmdlcgB'

I think this is ok but as backend server I user Zope and if I encode
'cklinger:klinger' as a base64 string in python i get as result
'Y2tsaW5nZXI6a2xpbmdlcg=='

The Problem Zope doesen´t accept the Authorization-Header from Apache! I
think this is because the different Base64 Encodings.

Any Tips!

Thx in advance Christian