httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cameron Childress <camer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HTTPD pausing?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:21:56 GMT
Ok - after a short break of ignoring this machine, I am back trying to
solve this pausing problem again.  I'm actually accessing this machine
by IP address only right now, so I don't think it should even be
attempting reverse DNS lookups.

Other services suck as SSH are very responsive, so I think it's gotta
be soemthing about the HTTPD service.  While I scour documentation in
an attempt to find additional reasons this may be happening, any other
ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-Cameron

--