httpd-users mailing list archives

From PMilan...@nypl.org
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Most simple way to cache some static files?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:09:45 GMT
You're running CF for the front end (cfm)? Or just for writing the files?

CF has its own silly caching thing if that's the case.

	I would suggest setting up a staging area to sync to production.
If your site is getting enough traffic to make this a problem, you
probably should not be editing files directly on it.