httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] perchild mpm issue
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:18:13 GMT

I think the point is that the module is not in *use*. It is in
*development*. Therefore, this *user* list is not the correct forum to
discuss any development you want to do.

Try posting on the dev-list or contacting the authors of the module.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.