httpd-users mailing list archives

From <priyadharshini.madh...@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 with SSL Installation
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:42:12 GMT

Hi,

I have installed Apache2.0 in my machine, I need to have SSL/TLS support
with the Apache server. Pls. provide with the details of the
configuration.

I have tried installing Apache 2.0 and OpenSSL in my m/c, but could not
find the mod_ssl.so module ......

Pls. provide with the details of the configuration

Confidentiality Notice

intended
If
immediately