httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kaplan, Andrew H." <AHKAP...@PARTNERS.ORG>
Subject [users@httpd] HTML Documents Showing Up As Code Rather Than Web Page
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:47:44 GMT
Hi there --

I am running a perl script that copies output in the form of an html page to
another directory and then removes the original file from the source directory.
When the file is copied to its new location a date stamp is appended to its
name. For example <FILE1>.html would become <FILE1>.html<date>.

When I bring up the file via a web browser using the URL/<directory alias>
syntax, the file shows up as source code. If I bring up the file using
the /<directory path name> syntax, ie: /home/<username>/outputfiles, the page
comes up as it should. What could the problem here, and how do I correct it?