httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Majumdar, Anamitra" <amaju...@visa.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Starting apache with SSL
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:34:45 GMT
Hello Spencer,

You can diagnose the apache log file. Before that it is advisable that you set the log level
to debug in httpd.conf file. Currently it is set to warn.
Then restart apache and  see the log file where it is terminating. That will help you troubleshoot.

Thanks
Anamitra
X4696

-----Original Message-----
From: Plantier, Spencer [mailto:spencer.plantier@stratech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:26 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Starting apache with SSL

I am new to running unix and apache . It looks like I am close to getting apache with ssl
going . The error I am getting now is: The connection to 172.30.16.12 has terminated unexpectedly.
Some data my have been transferred. I am attaching my httpd.conf Any help would greatly be
appreciated. I running this on Solaris 9.

Thanks

<<httpd.conf>>

Spencer Plantier

System Network Administrator