httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muktheshwar Sharma <Muktheshwar.Sha...@three.co.uk>
Subject RE: Re[2]: [users@httpd] migration from Apache 1.3.x to Apache 2
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:19:15 GMT
Hi,

Yes, nobody is there in all the three files. i.e.

1. /etc/group

2. /etc/passwd

3./etc/shadow in these files.

In my previous code I have used these words only in one statement that is

"MM_permission (0600, ap_uname2id(DEFAULT_USER),
ap_gname2id(DEFAULT_GROUP));"

And I am very new to this Apache API. I do not know what the above statement
does. Whether to keep this in Apache 2 I do not know. Please help me in
this.

Thanks and Regards,

Muktheshwar

4th Line Support - Product Integration, 3

Tel: +91 - 80 - 28520408 Extn: 84158

Mobile: +91-98 45 98 10 44

http://www.three.co.uk/