httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muktheshwar Sharma <Muktheshwar.Sha...@three.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Conversion from Apache1.3.27 to Apache2
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:23:44 GMT
Hi,

We have one .so file which is created using some c files and some .h files
and this is developed for apache1.3.27 to intercept the request and to
manipulate the request object and it is working fine. Now I want to migrate
from apache1.3.27 to apache2. I have tried to load the same .so file in
apache2 but it is giving the following error

Syntax error on line 233 of /home/mukthi/httpd-2.0.52/conf/httpd.conf:

Cannot load /home/mukthi/httpd-2.0.52/modules/mod_h3g.so into server:
ld.so.1: /home/mukthi/httpd-2.0.52/bin/httpd: fatal: libmm.so.11: open
failed: No such file or directory

As per my understanding the same .so file will not work with apache2. Then I
tried to recompile the same code. I am unable to do this please help me in
this. And I also would like to request you to know a Document that contains
the API level difference between the apache versions.

Thanks and Regards,

Muktheshwar

4th Line Support - Product Integration, 3
Tel: +91 - 80 - 28520408 Extn: 84158
Mobile: +91-98 45 98 10 44
http://www.three.co.uk/ <http://www.three.co.uk/>

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only.
Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally
binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange
of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorised representative of Hutchison
3G UK Limited.