httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muktheshwar Sharma <Muktheshwar.Sha...@three.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache migration
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:21:17 GMT
Hi,

In Apache 1.3.x one method is added against /* filename translation */ in
the module. Please let me know how do I call this in Apache 2.

Thanks and Regards,

Muktheshwar

4th Line Support - Product Integration, 3
Tel: +91 - 80 - 28520408 Extn: 84158
Mobile: +91-98 45 98 10 44
http://www.three.co.uk/ <http://www.three.co.uk/>

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only.
Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally
binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange
of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorised representative of Hutchison
3G UK Limited.