httpd-users mailing list archives

From Terrence Brannon <bauh...@metaperl.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite: appending to query string on custom HTTP header
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:13:06 GMT

First: I may be able to convince the powers-that-be to use a different
header/server variable for this purpose as my reading of the
RewriteCond docs implies that what is currently wanted is not
possible. Hijacking HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION does not look like too big a
hit on my karma.

Second: escaping out to Perl via RewriteMap and prg: will be frowned
upon for speed/uniformity reasons.

So finally: when a request hits our apache server and the request
includes the header x-vc-https with value "on" then how might I append
"SECURE=1" to the query string and then redirect the entire new request to
http://localhost:8071/$ENTIRE_NEW_REQUEST