httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] HTML Documents Showing Up As Code Rather Than Web Page
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:03:03 GMT
Try to include the following line in your file header:

 -ascs

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Kaplan, Andrew H. [mailto:AHKAPLAN@PARTNERS.ORG]
Envoyé : jeudi 10 mars 2005 14:48
À : Apache User List (E-mail)
Objet : [users@httpd] HTML Documents Showing Up As Code Rather Than Web Page

Hi there --

I am running a perl script that copies output in the form of an html page to another directory
and then removes the original file from the source directory.
When the file is copied to its new location a date stamp is appended to its name. For example
<FILE1>.html would become <FILE1>.html<date>.

When I bring up the file via a web browser using the URL/<directory alias> syntax, the
file shows up as source code. If I bring up the file using the /<directory path name>
syntax, ie: /home/<username>/outputfiles, the page comes up as it should. What could
the problem here, and how do I correct it?