httpd-users mailing list archives

From apache <apa...@ayni.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Strange Problem
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:01:34 GMT
Hi Yannis
i had a similar problem like yours on a machine with much less load than
yours.
i had run apache in the worker mpm (i.e. threaded) with a php processer,
the thread handling of which i was not sure about.
my solution: run apache in the profork mpm and no problem anymore.
it seams as if the apache thread handling could not cooperate with the
php thread handling at a certain (imprevisible) point in time.

suomi