httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] This completely beats me
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:05:06 GMT
> Try, for instance, to click in the submit button without having filled
> any of the form's field.
> You'll get a popup saying that "you didn't filled all the fields"
>
> Try to register with a password lesser then 8 characters.
> You'll get the same kind of warning.
>
> Now, the problem...
> Try to register properly (don't worry, the site isn't yet in
> production), but this time choose two passwords that are 8 characters
> long, *but that doesn't match*.
>
> You'll get a popup that was suposed show you a message warning you, but
> the popup gives you a 404.
> Well, i'm pretty sure (i've checked a dozen times) that the file does
> realy exist and has the same name as in the file that trigers it.
> The code is *exactly the same* as for the other popups, the flie has the
> righht permissions and ownership (same as the others), but in fact i get
> this 404 and i'm totally stuck on this tiny, yet important, thing.

You are really sure the page is available at
http://www.dte.ua.pt/cv/invalid_formed_email.php ?
Please , let us see a directory listing of that place (you can obscure
non related files) and a little piece of the log (error log) when
getting that page.

I was trying to look out for the opening popup function without luck. I
noticed that the form is done <form
action='https://www.dte.ua.pt/cv/register_action.php?code=$barfles
method="post" name='register_form'>.. that $barfles is supposed to go
there ??