httpd-users mailing list archives

From Antony Paul <antonypau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite - server variable in CondPattern of RewriteCond
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:19:16 GMT
Thanks for spending your time for this.
I am using Apache available with Mandrake 9.2 distro and is installed
in Mandrake 10.1. I checked this on a win2k with Apache 1.3.29 and it
works.

What I want to do is check that the user requested URI doesnt starts
with a looked up value from a RewriteMap. Like this

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/${map:%{SERVER_NAME}}

Can you tell me whether it is bug in 1.3.28. If bug what is the work
around without doing any modification to Apache.

--
rgds
Antony Paul