httpd-users mailing list archives

From g...@jeziorski.com
Subject [users@httpd] Access_log shows incorrect remote host address
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:49:30 GMT
I'm running Apache 2.0.52 on Fedora Core 3.  I am running webalizer and I noticed that a couple
of days ago all httpd logs are reporting the same IP address for the requesting host, the
address of my router.  Logs from other applications (FTP, Sendmail) all report the correct
address of remote host. If I telnet to port 80 from another server on the LAN, the httpd logs
show the address of the server.  I searched the FAQ and the archives but didn't find anything
like this.  Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg