httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Diego M. Vadell" <dvad...@lantech.com.ar>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Multiple SSL enabled Virtual Servers and mod_rewrite
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:42:05 GMT
Hello Boyle,
   It's not that I dont understand authentication is important, but if I have
a non-SSL VirtualHost (without authentication and without encryption) and I
can add encryption, I want to know if I can. Just if I can. Is that so bad?
   Returning to your armored car comparison, maybe it is better to have an
armored car with an untrusted driver, than a non-armored car with an
untruster driver. I know it is better to have both. I understand that. But it
may not be possible. I just want to know so I can decide better.
   Thank you for your time and patience,
 -- Diego.

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 12:03, Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

-----
:( >> $$
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread!