httpd-users mailing list archives

From Noah <s...@onastick.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite - server variable in CondPattern of RewriteCond
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:11:06 GMT
On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 12:49:16PM +0530, Antony Paul wrote:
> Thanks for spending your time for this.
> I am using Apache available with Mandrake 9.2 distro and is installed
> in Mandrake 10.1. I checked this on a win2k with Apache 1.3.29 and it
> works.

The example your provided in your first email is invalid syntax, pure
and simple. RewriteCond takes two arguments (plus the 'flags' field, for
a total of 3).

> What I want to do is check that the user requested URI doesnt starts
> with a looked up value from a RewriteMap. Like this
>
> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/${map:%{SERVER_NAME}}

This (obviously) isn't the example you provided in your first email. Are
you trying to use the example in your first email, or the one above?
What do/does your RewriteMap line(s) look like? What do(es) your
RewriteRule line(s) look like? What does your map file look like?

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:25:58 -0500, Noah <sitz@onastick.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 04:01:00PM +0530, Antony Paul wrote:
> >
> > > RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/%{REMOTE_HOST} .*
> > >
> > > This is giving a Systax error and  RewriteCond: cannot compile regular
> > > expression error.

--n

--
<huey> dd of=/dev/fd0 if=/dev/flippy bs=1024
<huey> ^^^ Making Flippy Floppy